Best Indian Wedding Venues in California: Our Top Picks for 2019
Trying to finalize on where to host your shaadi? California and New York used to be difficult to find wedding venues, and most ended up happening at places like a community center or temple/hall. These days however, Indian weddings are massive catering and banquet business for hotels who constantly try to court decorators and planners to send their clients their way.
But are all wedding venues created equal?
These are hotels and venues we work at monthly, are South Asian friendly and fantastic choices due to luxury, value for money, location, facilities or all of the above!
You can always check our Instagram to also see locations we are tagged at daily to get inspired!
Here are Big Fat Indian Wedding Venues in California we Like
1. Terranea Resort (Palos Verdes, oceanside luxury)
2. Hotel Irvine (value for money and excellent for 400+ weddings)
3. Pelican Hill (Extreme Luxury, high end orange county)
4. Long Beach Hyatt (fantastic for 800+ weddings, very experienced in Indian weddings)
5. Epona Estate (vineyard in the valley types)
6. Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel
7. Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
8. Venue by Three Petals (Great Sangeet Venue!)